My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://constructingart.wordpress.com

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Highline Project Update 2


Photos courtesy of Joel Sternfeld
Rendered images courtesy of Diller Scofidio + Renfro

Inhabitat

The first Section of the New York Highline project in the Meatpacking District of Manhattan is set to open in a weeks time. I have kept you up to date on this project in previous posts and with the great photos by artist Joel Sternfeld. Check out the new photos out in conjunction with the launch of a documentary about the project which will air this week in America. This project never ceases to make me smile and I look forward to checking it out in person as soon as I can (the project was in very early stages last time I visited).



 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Australia License.